our design team
Ann’s 25-year career in senior management in the women’s designer apparel business set the stage for her love of design, merchandising and sales.
With her personal experience in home construction, re-design, and downsizing over the past 15 years, Ann offers homeowners and real estate agents a truly unique perspective in helping to determine the optimal way to market properties for the highest return.
With proven organizational skills and a strong track record as an excellent communicator, Ann is high-energy and has a knack for creating an emotional connection to any space in order for it to be inviting and appealing.
After holding several positions within the financial industry and living around the world – New York, Boston, London, Los Angeles and Tokyo – Becky’s worldly experiences created a passion for intelligent and innovative interior design and drove her desire to create welcoming environments for her home and others. With perspective and influence from her travels, Becky’s experience and keen eye for unique design has helped become a successful home stager, decorator and entrepreneur.
Becky attended Parsons School of Design and the New York School of Design and has worked at the Pacific Design Center in the Robert Allen showroom.
what we do
Greenwich Redesign specializes in home staging and redesign for premier properties in Greenwich, CT, and surrounding area NY areas.
- HOME STAGING: If you’re ready to sell your home, let us help get your property ready to bring in for the highest return possible by creating our signature detailed action plan. We’ll give you step-by-step instructions on what you need to update, clean, clear-up, repair and update. You can do the work yourself or let us bring in our trusted team to do the work for you. We have a proven track record of partnering with homeowners and realtors to sell homes quickly.
- REDESIGN: If you’re ready for a fresh look in your home, let us bring our expertise as home stagers to help redesign your home. We’ll start with a neutral palette and bring in pops of color and texture. We’ll work with you to get to know your taste, style and personality and we’ll take your lifestyle into consideration when suggesting a design. You set the budget and we’ll stay within it. We’re known for recycling furniture and accessories by giving them a make-over. See our before and after pictures to see just how big of a transformation you can have with our redesign services.
- Help sell your home quickly with our home staging services.
- Make your home more stylish, organized and welcoming with our redesign services.
- Experience — we have been marketing, staging, designing and decorating for 20+ years.
- The latest in cloud-based Home Staging and Redesign Software to make your experience with us professional and exceptional.
- Action plans that are easy to read, easy to follow and arrive in PDF form.
- Discounts when you use our top-notch, preferred service professionals.
- Organized accounting that is transparent and easy to understand.
Wow! What fun it was to come home last night and see all the changes and improvements. Rob and I were so impressed. It is obvious how much work you both put into it.